Cherry Sour is delicious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies to those with unanswered pm's, texts, and phone calls. I am officially overwhelmed.

Its all fragged up and I just want to make sure there are no losses. All the frags are 1/2" or larger, have multiple eyes and all have at least some growth ring. The surgery went very, very well.

Reefing8EZ

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies to those with unanswered pm's, texts, and phone calls. I am officially overwhelmed.

Its all fragged up and I just want to make sure there are no losses. All the frags are 1/2" or larger, have multiple eyes and all have at least some growth ring. The surgery went very, very well.

Sweet! When will these be available?

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

when can I cherry pick one out? :hammer:

j/k man. I'm sure the saw got a work out. need to swing by just to see this one in person before they're all gone.

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say I am alittle disappointed my pm (sent 10 mins after picture was posted) or text was never answered about buying a piece:( or at least a hint as to when the site would be updated. I am unable to sit by the computer all day....Oh well

Last edited:

screefer

Coral Hoarderâ„¢
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say I am alittle disappointed my pm (sent 10 mins after picture was posted) or text was never answered about buying a piece:( or at least a hint as to when the site would be updated. I am unable to sit by the computer all day....Oh well
I'm sure there will be more, frag wise, unless you wanted a mini colony for $2000.

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so who snatched the 2K piece? Wish I could afford that. Now I'm going to have to find some chalice fools to split a piece with me.

OP
OP
CherryCorals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi, the only pm's I have are regarding the overdose challice. I have sent out only 4 emails in the order that they were received. I will look again, I could be wrong as I have a solid 100 PM's on this challice.

deep_blue15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so who snatched the 2K piece? Wish I could afford that. Now I'm going to have to find some chalice fools to split a piece with me.

That piece is a split with me and SD Actuary. Looking forward to seeing it in person next week. Thanks Cherry.

BluuueDuuude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys i was at Todds yesterday picking up an order i had and i got to watch todd cut this chalice up pretty cool.He cut it into 11 or 12 nice round and chunky pieces.beautiful colors orange eyes orange rim blue and gray body. I was not much of a chalice guy but i am now maybe i should have gotten some of those slivers off the saw. Oh no i think i got the chalice feeeever.Very cool piece and Todd thanks for all of the corals i got i will be ordering again.

Mr E Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice chunky frag! i just wish i had the pockets to get a piece that big :bigsmile: hard for me to cough up that much when i could buy a bigger tank with that kinda change :) again, beautiful chalice!!!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back