Cherry Sour is still delicious!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_78801.jpg
 
hmmmm...I'm finally back from my ordeal over seas with all that went on with the global ordeal and you guys bring this puppy out. I already have a beauty waiting for me over there, but this would look fab next to my frag...oh the thoughts of needing and waiting...:( wish I had the money to pull the trigger.
 
Last edited:
If anyone is wondering I took the photo under 4 ATI blue plus and 2 ATI aquablue special(12k).

I may have put it on the site too.
 
That is one nice piece, definitely not in my budget but it is very nice indeed.....

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Runner
 
Nope, way above my bottom line too...but I sure wish I could afford it. I don't think I could justify the cost to my wife. :P

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 
I got a frag when it was first released last year and it was a blood bath to get through and get a frag! Whoever gets it will be one lucky duck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new