Cherub Angels and Blue Spot Jawfish in Knoxville

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a harem of cherub angels. 1 male and 2 females. I'm selling them because i'm looking for a little more rare/exotic fish to put in my tank. They are all fat, happy healthy eaters. They are not aggressive toward each other or any of my other fish. I do have a reef tank and so far they havent eaten any of my corals(knock on wood) These guys sell for $40 a pop at LFS's. I'll sell them for $20 each or if you buy all 3 $55. I'll be moving my tank in 2 weeks when I move to my new apartment. When I move would be the best time to get these fish. You can't get a better deal than what i'm offering. Also, i'll be selling my prized blue spot jawfish. I've had him 8 months and he's awesome, but i'm getting more and more high end pieces and my sand bed is filling up, I can't risk him spitting sand on my corals. I will be selling him for $90 you wont find it cheaper online or at a LFS. You must have a top on your tank and at least a 4 inch sand or I won't sell him to you. I may request pictures. I don't mean to be a jerk but to ensure the best new home for him a lid and DSB is a must. All fish will be available for pickup sunday april 29 as that is the day I will be moving my tank. I'm also open to trades for nice corals, or an mp10 as i could use another one.

Pandarian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had the harem? I would love to pick these up, but I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Knoxville is.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pandarian said:
How long have you had the harem? I would love to pick these up, but I'm not sure when the next time I'll be in Knoxville is.

I've had them in my tank for 6-7 months now. I've only had the tank running for about 10 months now. I have seen them mating a couple times, at least I believe that's what they're doing, after the lights go out.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gmoney243 said:
Boom chika waw waw

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

LOL, I knew someone was gonna say it...there definitely not angels once the lights go out.

ibbennyb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man id be tempted to take the blue spot off ya.. ive missed mine ever since he got depressed and decided to commit suicide.. *******...

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man id be tempted to take the blue spot off ya.. ive missed mine ever since he got depressed and decided to commit suicide.. *******...

He's a great fish, probably my favorite along with my leopard wrasse, and the fish I wanted most when I started. But now my main focus is coral and I don't have room in my sand bed for him and coral both. Do you have a lid and a good sand bed?

ibbennyb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's a great fish, probably my favorite along with my leopard wrasse, and the fish I wanted most when I started. But now my main focus is coral and I don't have room in my sand bed for him and coral both. Do you have a lid and a good sand bed?

yeah they are great fish.. after mine jumped i had to add some egg crate around the top of mine to keep others from jumping.. i have a 225 and 300 so needless to say i have plenty of room for him.. lol

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll if you'd like him, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I'll be moving the tank on the 29th but he should be fairly easy to catch so if you want him before then, I'm sure I can.

OP
OP
k2parkstar

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of the jawfish

IMG_0142.jpg

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would LOVE to have him. I'd even put up black mesh on the back of the canopy for it. But I just cannot afford him right now. Uuugh. Boo.

They're one of my favorite fish in the world...besides green banded gobies.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glws I love those fish. I have screen tops but sandbed is only 1" which is fine for my diamond watchman goby.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back