Chestnut blenny

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this today. Seems pretty rare as I can't really find much info on them. Anyone have any tips?
20200611_140900.jpg
 
I don’t have any info about this guy but he looks like a chubby bundle of hysterics. Hope he works out for you, blennies are cool fish! How big is this one?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new