Cheve's 2.6 Gallon Pico

FTS 8-2019 Things are doing good. Having to dose 2 part and kalk in ato to keep up with SPS demand.
Tank02_8-2019.jpg

Tank01_8-2019.jpg
 
This tank is awesome! Great job!
 
July 2020 update. I managed to loose a few Montipora and other SPS a couple of months ago. I slacked off a bit on maintenance and I think that is what did it, along with not being able to keep up with alk and calcium needs, to spite Kalk+2 ATO and two part dosing. Think I'll try some more acans and zoes as they are doing really well. Some of the red monti is making a comeback.
Tank01-7-2020.jpg
Tank02-7-2020.jpg
Tank03-7-2020.jpg
 
@Anthony Kochevar - wow this is a great pico tank!! I am wanting start a 5 gallon one and couldn't find a single pico in all of South Africa that had lasted longer than a year... yours gives me much hope! What water changes are you doing weekly, bio media in the back? @TheFabulousMr.Tocket thanks for the awesome lead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new