• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago sunburst $200 each SOLD

Item Price
$200 shipped SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
They both really look similar in my tank. I don’t run the lights very high in this tank(I couldn’t tell you the par but it’s low. In the photos below the top are Chicago and the bottom are Colorado. I got the original Chicago nem from Tom Honeycutt from Tank it Easy in Chicago ( I used to sell them when I owned Chaos Aquaculture) and the Colorado I got from Top Shelf Aquatics. Anytime I put them in a basket a few inches under the surface where they both get more light the Colorado starts to get gold quicker. Aside from the green streaks with the Chicagos though, they are hard to tell apart in my tank. IMO, It’s all reef chemistry and lighting that determines the color and the growth of all coral, every system has its differences and the last few years I’ve been trying to find the sweet spot the tank leans towards and stopped forcing things like lighting or dosing. I have two Chicago and 1 Colorado in the basket ready to go. If they don’t go by this weekend I’m gonna wrap it up and get them back on the rocks. I want to get the black basket out of the display, it’s an eyesore and my wife tells me about it daily lol.
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2959.jpeg


Pm sent!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new