• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago Sunburst Anemone 2-3" - $150

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Enad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
171
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a baby Chicago Sunburst anemone that split off from my big guy that I'm looking to sell. Currently around 2-3" body, with long tentacles.

This one has super cool coloration, honestly a lot cooler looking than the main anemone it split off of! I've been feeding it weekly, and it has been growing steadily.

Happy to take more pics if needed or answer any questions. Local Pickup only, I'm located in the Portland Metro Area and would be willing to meet halfway within a 1hr radius if needed.

IMG_8953.jpg
 
If you change your mind and are willing to ship, let me know.
 
I have a baby Chicago Sunburst anemone that split off from my big guy that I'm looking to sell. Currently around 2-3" body, with long tentacles.

This one has super cool coloration, honestly a lot cooler looking than the main anemone it split off of! I've been feeding it weekly, and it has been growing steadily.

Happy to take more pics if needed or answer any questions. Local Pickup only, I'm located in the Portland Metro Area and would be willing to meet halfway within a 1hr radius if needed.

IMG_8953.jpg
Where in Oregon?
 
My bad, saw that after I send send.
I’m in Seattle might have to make a trip down there. Could I get a few more pictures and a couple of the foot?
PM sent!
 
Bump - Still available.
 
Hey sorry, no splits available right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new