• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago Sunburst (Frost) Anemone

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chicago Sunburst Anemone
Size:4-6" when all spread out
Price: $425
Lineage: Frost
Link: https://reefbuilders.com/2022/03/11...e-is-yellow-under-leds-and-red-under-halides/

I have this guy in a basket on the top of the aquarium. Its all bubbled up with the high par.
This has been the best anemone I have ever had. Crazy color. It makes me want to put one under a halide to see
it change.

Picture
20230415_081908_1.jpg

This is a quick video of the mother anemone with my clown in it so you can see how it stretches out, and what it looks like under my Orphek Icons from front view.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chicago Sunburst Anemone
Size:4-6" when all spread out
Price: $425
Lineage: Frost
Link: https://reefbuilders.com/2022/03/11...e-is-yellow-under-leds-and-red-under-halides/

I have this guy in a basket on the top of the aquarium. Its all bubbled up with the high par.
This has been the best anemone I have ever had. Crazy color. It makes me want to put one under a halide to see
it change.

Picture
20230415_081908_1.jpg

This is a quick video of the mother anemone with my clown in it so you can see how it stretches out, and what it looks like under my Orphek Icons from front view.
Can you send a YouTube link to the video please? It’s not working for me :/

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's a 4 second video to show color viewing through front glass. That's all. Top down and front always look different and I'm trying to figure out the video uploads. There is no YouTube link for this. Sorry. It's on reef2reef server.

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there is longer viewing video on my build thread. This is only my second one. Was trying to keep file size small

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also in Texas looking for one like this. Will you have anymore or know where in Texas I can grab one?
Well I currently have 3 of them. However, all 3 usually fight over one whole in the rock where my clown lives. One just got kicked out about 4 to 5 days ago and went back to the side of the rock but its foot is underneath the rock. So I dont bother it as this is in my main display and like to leave the clowns home alone. If I catch it on the move, I will most definitely remove it and post up for sale.

You just missed Aquashella and Frost was there. I went to his booth he had some nice ones there. He actually had some of the ones he had under MH which they portray a different color.

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A month later, its still holding its awesome yellow coloration. Thanks again @mtraylor
Awesome! Glad you like it. The 3 I have now are all a little different in color but all have that awesome Yellow. The other 2 have different green in them and that is how I can tell the difference in the 3 if they are all bundeled up.

leaf2reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Glad you like it. The 3 I have now are all a little different in color but all have that awesome Yellow. The other 2 have different green in them and that is how I can tell the difference in the 3 if they are all bundeled up.
They are very nice. What par and what light system do you keep them under?

ShroomVision

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I currently have 3 of them. However, all 3 usually fight over one whole in the rock where my clown lives. One just got kicked out about 4 to 5 days ago and went back to the side of the rock but its foot is underneath the rock. So I dont bother it as this is in my main display and like to leave the clowns home alone. If I catch it on the move, I will most definitely remove it and post up for sale.

You just missed Aquashella and Frost was there. I went to his booth he had some nice ones there. He actually had some of the ones he had under MH which they portray a different color.
Yeah I couldn't make it. Was starting a new job. My buddy went and invited me, but I just couldn't make it. No rush at all. Feel free to dm me when you are ready

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back