Chinese black box intensity?

How fast above the tank do you put the lights we have 125 gal there 165w
 
How fast above the tank do you put the lights we have 125 gal there 165w
I would maybe take my time to make sure they are well secured ;);Hilarious Just kidding.

How many units and what are the tank dimensions?
 
2, lights 72 in long n 24 in deep
 
2, lights 72 in long n 24 in deep
Don't hate me for saying this but I would think about adding a 3rd unit. The overall spread for each unit is 25-35 inches at 9 to 12 inches in height. For two units I would start at 12 inches with blues at 100% and whites between 60 and 75%. Maybe have someone hold one at that height to see what it looks like.

For two units mount like this:
[:::::] [:::::]

For three units:
| | | | | |
 
Don't hate me for saying this but I would think about adding a 3rd unit. The overall spread for each unit is 25-35 inches at 9 to 12 inches in height. For two units I would start at 12 inches with blues at 100% and whites between 60 and 75%. Maybe have someone hold one at that height to see what it looks like.

For two units mount like this:
[:::::] [:::::]

For three units:
| | | | | |
Ya I know, lol
 
Don't hate me for saying this but I would think about adding a 3rd unit. The overall spread for each unit is 25-35 inches at 9 to 12 inches in height. For two units I would start at 12 inches with blues at 100% and whites between 60 and 75%. Maybe have someone hold one at that height to see what it looks like.

For two units mount like this:
[:::::] [:::::]

For three units:
| | | | | |
K
 
Don't hate me for saying this but I would think about adding a 3rd unit. The overall spread for each unit is 25-35 inches at 9 to 12 inches in height. For two units I would start at 12 inches with blues at 100% and whites between 60 and 75%. Maybe have someone hold one at that height to see what it looks like.

For two units mount like this:
[:::::] [:::::]

For three units:
| | | | | |
K
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new