Perhaps
@saltyfilmfolks has some better mounting options for you too.
@saltyfilmfolks has some better mounting options for you too.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's an amazing tankI’ve used a few black boxes for years. They absolutely grow coral. I used Ocean Revives and grew a tank full of mature SPS colonies all from frags. Everything in the pic below is black box grown.
The downside I found is that they do break. I’ve had power supplies go bad, fans stop working, and diodes burn out. I’m good with troubleshooting and know how to use a soldering iron, so I’ve been able to fix issues myself. Ocean Revive was always good about providing parts, even though their customer service was in China.
I recently upgraded to some higher end lights just because I wanted to see if they would increase my success. The jury is still out.
Here’s my black box build before my neighbor decided to have a fire in our condo building:
![]()
Ya and the black boxes catch on fire, cause cancer and make you cats spit up hairballs.
Pretty sure he's joking :)Do they really cause cancer?????
Ya and the black boxes catch on fire, cause cancer and make you cats spit up hairballs.
No, he's joking, .....why would a light cause cats to spit up hairballs....Really? Any actual fact about this? Always hear people say this but without any source. :)
Really? Any actual fact about this? Always hear people say this but without any source. :)
No, he's joking, .....why would a light cause cats to spit up hairballs....
I meant the fire. :)