- Joined
- May 9, 2017
- Messages
- 719
- Reaction score
- 438
- What state or country do you live in
- Idaho
I use sb reef lights over both my tanks. they grow/ color just fine if not better than the kessils I had. I get way more par/spread than i did with the kessils. I do tun two t5s just to add a little lore blue to the tank but all in all I do grow sps on bottom of my tank and this is a 180 gallon tank. I highly reccomend them as the sb reef lights seem good quality for he money!
Initially I was really happy with my sb reefs but over the last few months that has changed. I have two 16" and one 30" and fairly early on I could tell that one of the 16" was noticeably dimmer than the other two. Now I feel like the other two have started to dim as much as the first one. I added t5s to help with a visual appeal but I've decided to just build my own leds to go with the t5s I already have.
