Chips acro ????

it's really all green and super long polyps!!!!
it is starting to show blueish/purpley tips.
 
Last edited:
Great hairy acro, and nice body color but too bad its cover by its polyps, haha.. Has it always been this hairy from the start or it just been like this? I find that sometime it start up hairy and then lose it after a while in the tank.. Something to do with nutrients in the tank, i heard..
it has always had long polyps but they seem to get longer my the months
slow grower for me???
I've had it for a year and only got like 1/2-1 inch growth over all.
all my other acros seem to grow a bit faster but
Who knows everyones tank is different.
I can't seem to grow a Cali tort to save my life, it will keep color but no growth in 4 months :(
 
Last edited:
Mine didn't grow much at all for a number of months, then all of a sudden it started growing like wildfire!!! I started it frpm a tiny 1/2 inch single branch fraglet...
 
Hello there,

I have been trying to ID this frag (maybe 1/2" tall). Do you think this is a Chips? Always has crazy polyps out.
JoeTheCoralAcro_20181128 2 (2).JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new