Choose Any Item: 15% OFF

Discussion in 'Marine Depot' started by MarineDepot, Feb 19, 2018.

1. MarineDepot

MarineDepot Proud Sponsor R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor Article Contributor

2. siggy

siggy Which way do I go R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

15% off anything? like Red Sea XXXXXXXL

MarineDepot likes this.
  3. MarineDepot

MarineDepot Proud Sponsor R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Toys For Kids Sponsor Article Contributor

Hi siggy! We have the larger tanks drop shipped by Red Sea so they are usually excluded from coupons/sales with margins being as slim as they are. However, if you want to point me to the specific model you are interested in (I want to see this XXXXXXXL tank you speak of! LOL) I am happy to check to see if there is any room to do anything for you.

Happy Presidents Day,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

siggy likes this.
  4. siggy

siggy Which way do I go R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2018 Build Thread Contributor

I seen that "15% off the most expensive item in your order!"
    and got excited, but thanks for the offer

5. MarineDepot

Well, almost anything! Honestly if there is something you want and aren't sure if the coupon will qualify, I am more than happy to check for you. We want to make all of our customers happy. Depending on the circumstances exceptions can sometimes be made. I will be in the office for another 1 hour and 20 minutes and can be reached at jjohnston@marinedepot.com if you need anything or have questions (or just reply here, of course).

Jeff @ Marine Depot

siggy likes this.
  6. siggy

VERY generous thanks Jeff

MarineDepot likes this.
  7. joe welder

joe welder Member

how about the apex Neptune wifi controller for 799.95

8. newbreefer316

newbreefer316 Well-Known Member

Awesome sale, finally got the Gryphon XL that I've been eyeing :)

siggy likes this.
  9. FredsNJReef

FredsNJReef Active Member

This was fantastic!! Thank you guys so much! I was able to get the Tunze ATO 3155 I have wanted for a while now! But I was waiting for a sale and you guys delivered!! Thank you again :):cool:

Fred

MarineDepot likes this.
  10. MarineDepot

Neptune Systems strictly enforces their Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy. Unfortunately we cannot discount their products without their explicit authorization, which happens maybe once or twice a year.

Awesome and congrats! In my mind I had always envisioned that saw to be much bigger until I saw it in person for the first time at one of the Reef-A-Palooza shows.

Thank you for shopping with us! You won't be disappointed. I've been running my Osmolator 3155 for a couple of years now and it's never given me a single problem. It's probably the ATO the majority of our staff uses on our home aquariums.

FredsNJReef likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted