Chrissy's RSM 250

Thanks guys! Here's a video update, shot last night.

[video=youtube;oD9AiWddY_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD9AiWddY_A[/video]
 
Last edited:
Good to see things are looking great again! :D Excellent work. :)
 
Thanks guys! I'm pretty much back to normal, although I lost some nice stuff and some are still in the process of getting their colors back. Quinn...I had to sell her...she was getting too big and nipping corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new