Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway *** 3 WINNERS!!

Aquajunkie Jannis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offical Entry : I would be very thankful to be the winner of this contest because i want to start a new reef tank very soon after Christmas, due to me being a student and not having the financial options others have, it would be very nice having a bit more to spend on livestock and other stuff. Aswell as i think the light looks very good and seems to fit my type of tank i want to start.

Bonus Entry 1 : subscribed to their youtube channel
76C3F4CD-C955-49E0-B8A0-08D216C9C3B6.jpeg

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been amazed by Noopsyche recently and I would be amazed to receive one of their lights. The busted AI prime that I've been running over my nano is about as close to dead as it can be, it several of the channels don't work at all and it often scrambles the internal clock.
Take it as you will. I know it's all random, but there are probably some folks here who need it more than me.

Cajun_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

I've never used anything other than EchoTech or AquaIllumination, and not that I don't want to branch out, but because I'm scared to :p

I've really been wanting to get into the game of product testing and posting reviews/unboxings on YouTube.... but with cocktails involved

drunk big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Mystery Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be thankful to win because I need a new light to setup a secondary tank. The K7 has a wide spectrum to choose from and should deliver all the light I need to keep my babies happy and thriving. I’ve found the passion I’d been missing in my life through reefing and would love an opportunity to expand.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back