Christmas Mirabilis

  • Thread starter Thread starter aznreef99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aznreef99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
339
Reaction score
298
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just sharing

771F6F7B-427C-4A6F-9743-AC00438317D2.jpeg 8D4CE5AD-74CE-46B7-B9B1-0881C1ACFFA0.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Acro/ all about color
Looks great
 
Hands down the fastest growing coral I have ever owned. Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new