Christmas today

  • Thread starter Thread starter timkenagy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
633
Reaction score
462
Location
Morton Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got 3 packages according to tracking numbers will be here in less than 2 hours. 1 from ORA in Florida.. 1 from Live Aquaria in California and the one I'm most excited about one from Adam from @Battlecorals !! Mostly because I'm letting Adam pick for me and the suspense is killing me!!!
 
OOOH lets see!
 
Here's what I got :) my Live Aquaria order was a bunch of fish mostly (Desjardini sailfin tang, Yellow tang, Clown Tang, Starry Blenny, clown goby, Coral beauty and a frag of Miami Orchid from ORA.) I had a GC to use and a store credit from a while back.. But to be honest this box was the funnest part. I went with the deal where you tell Adam your price range and he picks the corals. I was a bit nervous.. There's some shady people in this hobby! I've read enough on Battlecorals I knew I wasn't going to get ripped off. But really I could've opened that box and had one ugly birdsnest for all I knew. But he really did a spectacular job and will be doing it again (hopefully soon) image.jpeg image.jpeg

So here's what each piece should look like once it starts to grow in the tank.

image.png
image.png

Palletta Blue Stag
image.jpeg

Blueberry Fields
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new