Christmas tree worm

FabiAc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently just bought this individual Christmas tree worm and I was wondering if there are any important things I need to know on how to care for them. I was also wondering if more of them will eventually form around the rock. (I bought it for 10$)

IMG_4791.jpeg

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They need medium flow, and they need to be fed properly. Not sure if this was an impulse buy, but some basic research will help. Turn your skimmers off and take your filter socks out if you have any for a few hours after feeding so the food stays in the water column.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
F

FabiAc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They need medium flow, and they need to be fed properly. Not sure if this was an impulse buy, but some basic research will help. Turn your skimmers off and take your filter socks out if you have any for a few hours after feeding so the food stays in the water column.
Okay, I basically have all those things right so thanks

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back