**Christmas Tree Worm Rocks 25% Off** TONS of New Frag Packs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Christmas Tree Worm Rocks are 25% off!

Score a great deal on a Christmas Tree Worm rock today! Such a unique piece is a great addition to any reef! These rocks are FULL of bright and colorful Christmas Tree Worms, ready to instantly be the talk of your tank!

ALSO, don't miss out on all new Frag Packs! We just added all sorts of them! Soft coral packs, zoanthids, hammers, SPS, LPS you name it! Not to mention exciting Yellow Leather containing packs!

Check some of them out below, and be sure to click any photo to shop now!
IMG_6945-600x400.jpg IMG_6958-600x400.jpg IMG_7049-600x400.jpg IMG_7257-600x400.jpg IMG_8308-600x400.jpg IMG_8312-600x400.jpg IMG_8315-600x400.jpg IMG_8368-600x400.jpg IMG_8369-600x400.jpg

ReeferHD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Christmas Tree Worm Rocks are 25% off!

Score a great deal on a Christmas Tree Worm rock today! Such a unique piece is a great addition to any reef! These rocks are FULL of bright and colorful Christmas Tree Worms, ready to instantly be the talk of your tank!

ALSO, don't miss out on all new Frag Packs! We just added all sorts of them! Soft coral packs, zoanthids, hammers, SPS, LPS you name it! Not to mention exciting Yellow Leather containing packs!

Check some of them out below, and be sure to click any photo to shop now!
IMG_6945-600x400.jpg IMG_6958-600x400.jpg IMG_7049-600x400.jpg IMG_7257-600x400.jpg IMG_8308-600x400.jpg IMG_8312-600x400.jpg IMG_8315-600x400.jpg IMG_8368-600x400.jpg IMG_8369-600x400.jpg
do they have those paguritta crabs on them? if so which one has the most on it? hard to tell from the pictures.

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish those worm rocks were cheaper ;(
I hate to break it to you, but after looking at the prices and thinking about what I've seen in the past, if you want them you aren't going to find a better price. Personally, I absolutely love these little guys but wouldn't pay that much. However, considering where you're located, you aren't going to find them cheaper. If you feel your tank is prepared and you have the time to appreciate a really expensive purchase like that (and have the money to spend without it taking away your peace of mind), then consider getting one of them. I agree that they're very expensive on this site (and others over there) but in the US I don't think you will find them for a better price over there...possibly only more expensive.

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to break it to you, but after looking at the prices and thinking about what I've seen in the past, if you want them you aren't going to find a better price. Personally, I absolutely love these little guys but wouldn't pay that much. However, considering where you're located, you aren't going to find them cheaper. If you feel your tank is prepared and you have the time to appreciate a really expensive purchase like that (and have the money to spend without it taking away your peace of mind), then consider getting one of them. I agree that they're very expensive on this site (and others over there) but in the US I don't think you will find them for a better price over there...possibly only more

I didn’t say they “should be” cheaper.. I’m well aware of the market pricing on these..

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t say they “should be” cheaper.. I’m well aware of the market pricing on these..
I didn't think I implied you did say they "should" be cheaper but I'm not sure why it would matter if I did misinterpret your comment to mean that since my reply would have been the same whether you said they "should be cheaper" or whether you were wishing upon a star that they were. If you're well aware that those prices certainly aren't arent crazy in comparison to what others charge, did your original comment really have a purpose? Whatever the case, my reply had good intentions and would have been the same.

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do they have those paguritta crabs on them? if so which one has the most on it? hard to tell from the pictures.
Some of them have crabs! It is tough to tell from the pictures, but if says crabs in the product title or description, then it has crabs! If not, then we were not able to locate any on the rock!

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't think I implied you did say they "should" be cheaper but I'm not sure why it would matter if I did misinterpret your comment to mean that since my reply would have been the same whether you said they "should be cheaper" or whether you were wishing upon a star that they were. If you're well aware that those prices certainly aren't arent crazy in comparison to what others charge, did your original comment really have a purpose? Whatever the case, my reply had good intentions and would have been the same.
What are you even talking about? You came in here with “I hate to break it to you..” Your comment is the one that has no purpose, just some sort of condescending flaunt of ego that you allegedly/somehow know more about the US market in a foreign country. I’ve seen them cheaper, and I’ve seen them more expensive. I don’t need your response.

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you even talking about? You came in here with “I hate to break it to you..” Your comment is the one that has no purpose, just some sort of condescending flaunt of ego that you allegedly/somehow know more about the US market in a foreign country. I’ve seen them cheaper, and I’ve seen them more expensive. I don’t need your response.
It does have purpose. Do you not understand that??? "I hate to break it to you..." That was the beginning of the sentence that made you (yes, I believe you're the one who is unaware) of the pricing of these Christmas Tree Worms. I have worked in the USA in an extremely well known shop advertising on this site. Sorry to break it to YOU, some people know more than you do. These are very reasonable prices for the location you are in. I am now located elsewhere. Previously I was not. Understand? Maybe you do need my response more than you believe. Can you specify where you've seen better prices for the same quality? I doubt that highly. Go for it.

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have no idea what you’re talking about little buddy..
Please specify. I think you have no clue whatsoever. Over the years after leaving the shop in the states, I know a great deal about the export, import, markup on pricing, and much more. What do you know that I don't? I'd love to learn from your wealth of knowledge.

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"little buddy", I encourage you to stop before making a fool of yourself. This is an advertisement. Buy the product or choose to not buy. Start a thread of DM if you want to bicker with me. You aren't going to buy so the advertiser would likely prefer you to stop your annoyingly distracting comments.

I guarantee you I know far more about the Spirobranchus genus than you do. (that's the genus this species is classified within).

Kodock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"little buddy", I encourage you to stop before making a fool of yourself. This is an advertisement. Buy the product or choose to not buy. Start a thread of DM if you want to bicker with me. You aren't going to buy so the advertiser would likely prefer you to stop your annoyingly distracting comments.
Lol you’re the one pestering.. I hope you get the help you need..

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol you’re the one pestering.. I hope you get the help you need..
DM me or start a thread with your original complaint about the pricing. You had the complaint haha. Just let it go if you won't choose one of those options out of fear due to your lack of knowledge bro. Nobody needs to know. Just let it go. Everything will be ok.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back