Chromis and anthias

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fraja79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fraja79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m wondering if u can keep blue/ green Chromis with black axil chromis. Also, would they all be ok with whitlei anthias?
 
No they will fight.

Do you have whitlei anthias or is it a wish. I ask because whitlei tend not to be imported into the UK because they are considered too delicate and usually die within a few days. If you are keeping them successfully I would like to ask about your husbandry.
 
Folks successfully mix chromis and anthias. To be honest, I've never heard of that species of anthias, however.
 
I have blue and green chromis with anthias 2 types of anthias actually
 
lol you dont have to mix chromis with anything for a fight. the chromis will kill each other. =[
 
I have 3 Bimaculatus Anthias and 3 igniutus anthias with 5 chromis I have no problems whatsoever
 
I would think that Chromis would not care about Anthias and vice versa. I like the green Chromis but they murder each other. I have a green and a blue Chromis and they are fine together. I am thinking of adding a few other species also. Not as nice as identical species but you go with what works.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new