Chrysler 300

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who here drives the famous Chrysler 300 LX, C, Touring or any other 300 Modles?!?!

I LOVE these cars and am curious to see who else drives these baby bentlys!
 
Wife and I bought 1 in October for her. A 2011 white with tan leather interior, fully loaded navigation, push button start. I'm a Dodge Cummings man, so mopar, mopar.

Country boy using tapatalk on Evo 4g
 
You guys like the newer looking body style? Im not a huge fan, I feel that it has lost the Bently look when it went to the smaller front end/grill. I like the 05-09 models the best for some reason.
 
We have a 2004 300m. Red, loaded, leather, power sun roof, rare factory rear spoiler. I think it's a sexy body and the later body style is boxy, but manly. I'll post a pic when i get back to my home computer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new