- Joined
- Jan 3, 2013
- Messages
- 343
- Reaction score
- 95
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
Hey, I just got a weird text message. I showed interest in a coral that was being sold by another member. I responded through the R2R app and then I received a text message asking if I wanted to purchase it which I responded yes. He wanted me to Zelle him money via text and then called me brother multiple times which for me that’s like alert alert
Anyway, I’m just curious are anyone else running into these issues? I don’t wanna put the person’s membership name on this post because I don’t wanna put them on blast if I’m mistaken, but I’m just curious if anyone else went through these type of scams or if this is possibly legit.
Thank you
Anyway, I’m just curious are anyone else running into these issues? I don’t wanna put the person’s membership name on this post because I don’t wanna put them on blast if I’m mistaken, but I’m just curious if anyone else went through these type of scams or if this is possibly legit.
Thank you


