Chucky 0.2 and the purple fire fish...

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My chalk bass and purple fire fish are now in the DT...I QT'd them for 2 weeks in Cupramine and Prazi Pro and made sure waters were the same and plopped them in...only been a 1/2 hour, lights are dim, but all looks good so far...no dripping at this point, only regulated the two waters...I'll keep you posted on how things are going...With luck, that's it for fish in my 10 IM Fusion...2 watchman and these two guys...:)
 
I thought about your post with Chucky the other day when I saw a chalk bass at my LFS. Good luck with the newest additions.
 
2nd day, AM,...where is the firefish?...the tank is tight, everyone else is out, fed brine shrimp...no firefish...guess he's one of those guys who hides out until he's darn ready to show...I hope...:eek:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new