Cipro full tank treatment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys , on short version- I have to do full tank treatment with cipro , because Pathogen issues.
Do I have to turn off skimmer ,UVC , GFO ,active carbon during this treatment?
 
Skimmer won't overflow keep it on turn uv off and take carbon out
I did 500 MG per 100 gallons for 4 days at night when lights go out I had great success after just run carbon is what I did
 
Skimmer won't overflow keep it on turn uv off and take carbon out
I did 500 MG per 100 gallons for 4 days at night when lights go out I had great success after just run carbon is what I did

what about dosing bacteria and water change ?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new