Circulation pump for a 60 gallon cube

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
last night i had my last straw with my 2 Maxijet 1200's... they constantly fall off the glass and stir up the tank... so i took them out and want to replace them.

i have a 60 gallon cube and would like something reliable with a magnet back. i keep 3 BTA's and would like good flow, small risk to the nems (i'll get a cover if need be) and a small footprint

thanks in advance
 
I have two jebao rw4s in my 60g cube and I really like them. They're small but powerful and economical.
 
There are 2 different ways I would go.
My first preference would be with a pair of VorTech MP10QD's.
My second would be a pair of Tunze 6055's with a Tunze controller.

Both expensive, but both are quality equipment and very quiet.
 
I would reccomend an mp40. While they are expensive and I was hesitant at making the purchase at first it was honestly the best investment I made. I love it. Also +1 on the two mp10
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new