Circulation pump help for IM Pico Nuvo 4

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2017
Messages
783
Reaction score
709
Location
Pacific North West
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of setting up a 4G pico set up with a Kessil A80. I have upgraded the return to one that is supposed to do 152gph. Flow still looks sluggish. I have some softies and a green sinularia that are not waving in the flow like I think they should.

Any suggestions for additional flow without blowing the crap out of everthing?

Thinking of https://www.marinedepot.com/Current...mp_Powerhead-Current_USA-CU06004-FIPH-vi.html

I have their DC return pump on my other tank and I have been pleased.
 
One pro going with the Current PH, is you can pulse it to get waves and dial the flow back if it's too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new