• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Citron Goby free SOLD

Item Price
Free
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sirrtuan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
17
Location
King of Prussia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought him 3 weeks ago from Dr.Reef quarantine. He is terrorizing my green goby so he needs to go. I don't want to take him to my local lfs. Let me know if you're interested.

PXL_20230204_211905643.PORTRAIT.jpg PXL_20230204_211859267.PORTRAIT.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new