Clam from Algae Barn

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a maxima from algae barn and I am blown away guys! The first one arrived dead unfortunately but AB was Very quick to send me a new one. I just sent a couple Picts and they did there thing no hassles no questions! This little guy is so cute I am very happy. I did not pay too much and there shipping was very affordable compared to others. It was so healthy it attached to its rock in less than 24 hours I have never had that happen!!!Highly recommend AB for any clams. Very happy thanks guys.

F7D05A0C-9973-4677-B355-E15E021001F0.jpeg 899580EB-21A7-414B-8404-7A7DA6911FED.png
 
Love the algae barn. They do a great job on shipping.
 
Love the algae barn. They do a great job on shipping.
Yes they do unfortunately the first one did not make it but they acted quickly and send a new one ASAP! That to me speaks volumes of there customer service
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new