Clam growing? ID? Pretty blue unique

Timich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
14
Location
Spokane
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this tiny blueish pinkish(I think, colorblind lolz) clam under my zoas. Which I also believe host a peanut worm(3rd pic). Not sure how long the clam 's been there but I don't understand how my tank even has a clam growing lol. Anyone know ID of this clam? I'm still trying to find it online. Thanks!

20211014_222611.jpg 20211015_000507.png 20211015_001004.jpg 20211014_222549.jpg
 
But I bought it dry lol. It was bleached and washed many times before I used it. Plus was never used before

Well its live now! Somehow all that got in there :) Maybe with the frag plug/corals. Maybe with the zoa's? Cuz the rock underneath the zoa rock looks bleh... but the one they are on looks great!
 
Last edited:
Well its live now! Somehow all that got in there :) Maybe with the frag plug/corals. Maybe with the zoa's? Cuz the rock underneath the zoa rock looks bleh... but the one they are on looks great!
Haha I think it's a piece of wood or something the zoas are on. Which is glued to the rock. Had it for while now. When I first got it, it looked more decent haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new