Clam ID and Advice Please

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got some new CUC snails and spotted this guy attached to one of my Ceriths. She would fit easily on the thumbnail. My tank is still new - is this guy doomed? Do I want her to survive? Suggestions on how to take care of him if I do want her to survive? Thanks!

Clam Jan 28 17.jpg
 
very cool thing. I have a lot. many have grown well. its a 50/50. Id mount it.
 
Ok, thanks. I'll move it into a low flow area and keep my fingers crossed.
Im actually pretty jealous. If a frag has one I buy it.:)
I think it helps to blow off the rock and such. dont od the tank on Phyto. FRozen foods will help, and probably better for the fish anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new