Clam id

reefman888

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
47
Reaction score
35
Location
queens
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty sure clam 1 is a max, clam 2 not so sure.

20220317_194020.jpg
 
Thks for the ID guys. The only reason I had had doubts was cause of the shape on clam 2. It doesn't look as elongated as my other maximas
 
Maximas do better on the rockwork I think.
Crocea. Dersea. Maxima. And gigantia or something are the 4 main clams I've seen being sold... still think these are both maximas.
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new