Clam not responding?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Elton20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Elton20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
83
Reaction score
9
Location
Columbus, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got home at about 12 tonight and waved my hand over my clam and it didn't close up. The mantle is pretty expanded for nighttime but I forgot to turn my fuge light on after the dt lights went out so I may have had a ph swing.if I did, will it recover?
 
It might come out of it tomarrow. My clams don't always close up when I wave over them and they are healthy.
 
Yea so paranoid, it's just the most prized piece in my tank lol. It recently got fully attached to a piece of rock so idk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new