Clam protection

JohnnyRambo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2015
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening fellow reefers, I'm new to this forum and have received most of my knowledge of how to care for a tank and its inhabitants through threads on this site. I was wondering what may be a good option for some clam protection from bristle worms and other possible threats. Either it being by certain shrimps, crabs, or fish. Any suggestions?

20 gallon tall
2 engineer gobies
1 royal gramma
1 skunk cleaner
5 chromis
2 ocellaris clownfish
5 turbo snails
6 red legged hermit crabs
1 brittle star
1 gold maxima

And before I get bashed on how many fish I have in the tank, I plan on just keeping the 2 clowns and 2 chromis with skunk cleaner in the 20.

Planning on upgrading to 75 gallon long in the next 3 months and also placing a new hob refugium for 20 gallon and protein skimmer rated for 65 gallon.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new