Clam with tailspot blenny.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Dork
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Mine goes through periods of really strange growth. It rose up 2” before it decided to spread. I’m sorry I had no idea it was mind trick. Mine has only maintained the colour in your picture.
No worries, it's a cool looking monti. Undata has always looked really cool IMO
 
Apologies that was in mandarin. I am a little drunk.
 
I had that with a cleaner wrasse. Awesome fish but clams are better so he had to go.

Great thing is...

Screenshot_20181119-204352_Flickr.jpg

You can use the clam as bait for a fish trap ;)
This is genius
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new