Clam

Darrell Brady

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
337
Reaction score
348
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to get a clam but I have a flame angle an 2 file fish is this doable.
 
Not sure on the filefish but I've got one with my coral beauty and have no problems but dwarf angels tend to be individual to individual but keeping them well fed with algae and mysis prevents risk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new