Clams on the half shell where to get?

badstorm48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
400
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my regal angel in and it wasn't doing to well when I got him, but have seen improvement. I have read clams on the half shell are good for fish that are hard to get eating. Where is a good place to order them from or what product to get that is good?
 
local grocery store....or fish market if your lucky enough to have one.

what have you tried feeding him?
 
Just got him today. I'm going to try and feed mysis tonight and we have clams at my grocery store. I live near the coast in a way a little over an hours drive. I'll go by and get some clams then. Just trying to think of other things to make it easier for the fish. He's 2 inches.
 
He's been eating mysis for a few weeks now from what Michael said, but I know fish can be finicky especially after all the stress it went through being shipped here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new