clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter andip3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andip3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
lakewood
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had 3 clams die over a couple day span, I am not sure what the problem could be because everything else is doing great. One of the clams I had for around 2 years and all the sudden just died any ideas of what could cause this?
 
we have cleaner shrimp, a vlamingi tang, mystery wrasse, melaneras wrasse, a pair of platinum clowns and a Midas blenny. I checked the perimeters and they all seem good and no change
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new