Clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter audi772
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

audi772

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I have had my frag system up and running now for about 3 months and my lfs just got a rock in with five 1" - 1.5" baby Clams. Would those be a good investment to put in there?
 
ya 3 months isnt that long in the life of a tank, I wouldnt advise my friend to.
 
Ok. I didn't know that frag systems had to age the same way as normal display tanks. I thought they just cycled and that was it. I was wrong. Haha. That's why I ask questions
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new