Clarisea Compatible Sumps - Custom or Mass Man

KENNYSREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Looking to upgrade from my Fiji Cube 36” Sump because I don’t really like how it can’t be modified or designed to use the clarisea filter roller.

I currently have it using the Klir 4” Roller Filter but don’t think it’s as efficient as a Clarisea:

Looking for someone to build a sump that could use the clarisea without significant modification. Requirement is that it has to include 3 1.5” drain going from to back.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered the SK72 just last week. I believe It also comes in 4 and 5 foot models as well. It has room for 2 Clarisea filters or you can use filter socks instead. You can not contact them by phone which is a real pain but they respond very quickly through email (usually 30 minutes). I had a lot of questions when ordering but they walked me through it. The wait is about 3 months.

Terry DeMott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya i really like them they called me to make shore everything I order was what they had

Driceftw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not familiar with rollers but I do have a fiji 36 and have been toying with the idea of setting it up to use a roller. With the fiji 36 having a removable filter plate (socks or floss) isn't it entirely possible that a plate could be made to fit the fiji that will utilize the roller of your choice?

Kirkfrey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys got your synergy sumps or still waiting? I’m about to buy something and the SK60 is toward the top of the list. Curious what your impressions are once you get them.

Gundy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got an email that my SK72 is being assembled.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All,

Looking to upgrade from my Fiji Cube 36” Sump because I don’t really like how it can’t be modified or designed to use the clarisea filter roller.

I currently have it using the Klir 4” Roller Filter but don’t think it’s as efficient as a Clarisea:

Looking for someone to build a sump that could use the clarisea without significant modification. Requirement is that it has to include 3 1.5” drain going from to back.
Check out Bashsea, Steve custom Built me a 6ft sump for my big system.

ripcord

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a custom synergy reef sump cl50, video of my exact sump is on their YouTube page. I would not hesitate to get another, fantastic quality, great customer service! Matter of fact, I’ve been toying with the idea of having Rick build me another so I can switch from socks to Clarisea roller mat.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back