ClariSea SK-3000 Gen2

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
462
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ClariSea SK-3000 Gen2 for sale, $150 shipped. Used for less than a year, this thing was amazing and would never go back to filter socks again!

Full tank breakdown equipment for sale find more listings here: https://www.reef2reef.com/search/5018912/?c[users]=poidog&o=date

IMG_2624.jpg IMG_2625.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new