Clarisea SK-5000 user question

Unheardreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
34
Location
Carson
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who use a clarisea, do you the pass through door on the side of the unit? I’m afraid if I have it closed, everything good would be taken out of The water. But at the same time, if I open it, im worried that it won’t clog up a little and actually roll up, leaving me with an annoying beeping clarisea every day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new