Clarity Plus restoration

Good news my rocks have became almost completely covered in coralline algae!
Ignore the coral.
Photo on 8-21-22 at 5.58 PM.jpg
 
when i set the light to white only one rock had coralline and one other had cyano with coralline growing on the cyano
 
Is it slimy or hard? Does it blow off easily?
Coralline doesn’t usually come in fast so it could be cyano.
I have had some cyano for a while but only one rock has been covered in coraline the others only have a little coraline
 
The uglies continue and I am trying to get my skimmer running and I run my lights only 9 hours a day. The damsel still hasn't started attacking the clown. The clown has also started trying to bite me but she always hesitates.
 
Today I went to the LFS and they told me why my coral was upset and they said I needed more nutrients so I got some "reef stew" and a tail-spot blenny who is the largest resident in my tank at 2in. I cannot get a photo of him(I like to call him Lenny) because he is invisible when the lights are off and I have to keep the lights off so the damsel doesn't kill him. When I had the lights on the damsel started attacking. Tomorrow I will get a photo.
 
Today I went to the LFS and they told me why my coral was upset and they said I needed more nutrients so I got some "reef stew" and a tail-spot blenny who is the largest resident in my tank at 2in. I cannot get a photo of him(I like to call him Lenny) because he is invisible when the lights are off and I have to keep the lights off so the damsel doesn't kill him. When I had the lights on the damsel started attacking. Tomorrow I will get a photo.
And the damsel's aggression begins.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new