Classroom Tank

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
259
Location
Seymour CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all...



I'm putting together a classroom tank for Christina's 1st grade class.



I currently have:



25g cube with stand

Par38 LED

2 small powerheads



Looking for:



Small return pump

Heater

Small tank for sump


Please let me know if you have anything
 
Mike I may have a sump hook up for you.... I'll shoot you a text tomorrow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new