Clean up Crew Needed - Where to buy?

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Reefcleaners.org is the one and only I go to. My last shipment arrived in perfect condition, every critter was alive and healthy.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have used reefcleaners.org before, was wondering where else others ordered from
I like reefcleaners - since they (used to?) offer suggestions for a package b based on whatever problem you were having. Things arrived alive - and there was never any issues with compatibility or disease.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used reefcleaners.org before, was wondering where else others ordered from
Sounds like your looking elsewhere or at least that's what Im reading? Reeftopia is all I'll use. John thinks his it don't stink and he's the only game in town. You'll also get your order the next day instead of waiting for the government to show up. Oh and astreas are half the price.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef cleaners is sub par shipping stuff in wet napkins. Saltwateraquarium.com has much higher quality cleaners with size and expert shipping. They are simply the best option now.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef cleaners is sub par shipping stuff in wet napkins. Saltwateraquarium.com has much higher quality cleaners with size and expert shipping. They are simply the best option now.
No doubt there good but they can't touch Retopias prices. As a matter of fact they might be buying from them.

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Problem is alot of times I don't need to spend that much. So I end up ordering more than needed to hit free.
Been there done that, they do bring in some really nice wild ricordia from time to time that usually sells quick for reasons probably related to yours.

TinyReef522

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any reason why you wouldn't order from reefcleaners again?
I had used them for years. Got a totally dead order this summer. When I reached out John gave me a hard time but refunded me. Went to place another order recently and he informed me due to the previous losses I’d have to pay for UPS shipping even though I was getting a cleaner package that’s supposed to have free shipping. Won’t use them again after using them exclusively for 5+ years.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had some deaths due to the way they ship
I will not ever use them again. What I've done when I don't need enough to meet a shipping level (reduced or free) is talk to folks in my local reef club and combine all our orders. I've used Alyssa's Seahorse Savvy and Salty Bottom recently.

Tangs-A-Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t used them yet, not sure about shipping costs/how they ship. Gulf Coast Ecosystems : on web as Live-Plants.com

They have snails for .40 - .50 - .60 cents each. Some are snails I pay over $4-$5 each at LFS !!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 31 21.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 106 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back