CLEAN UP CREW - ONLINE VENDORS -

FoolishWizard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
342
Reaction score
450
Location
Mesa, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My all time go to ReefCleaners is not currently shipping to AZ during the summer but I am in need of a clean up crew... I purchased some from LFS to get me by but I believe those came with some unwanted hitchhikers which I am now dealing with and would rather not chance that again.

Any other reputable online vendors or am I out of luck with the shipping / weather?
 
I have bought from seahorse savvy before. They are a bit pricier than reef cleaners, but I’ve had no issue with the CUC I purchased from them.
You arent lying... Yeah, Seahorse Savvy is about double the price PLUS ($40) shipping... Reef Cleaners offers free shipping on all cleaner packages. Uuugh
 
Anyone ever purchase CUC from saltwateraquarium.com?
That’s where I always get mine from. Good prices and cannot remember any DOAs in last 3-4 orders. They do tend to ship older/larger snails though so keep that in mind (I have received orders of turbos where they were all quite a bit larger than golf balls).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new