Clean up crew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ingrim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ingrim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 15 g tank that just finished cycling and I’m looking for a good clean up crew. What do you guys recommend and how many of each invert would you put in?
 
How much algae do you have?

I like Ceriths, Nassarius snails, a single (small) conch, Blue Leg hermits Stomatella snails, Nerites, Trochus... I add the occasional Astreas snail as well.
 
How much algae do you have?

I like Ceriths, Nassarius snails, a single (small) conch, Blue Leg hermits Stomatella snails, Nerites, Trochus... I add the occasional Astreas snail as well.
I don’t have a lot of algae but I’m going to supplement feed them until I get a good amount of algae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new