• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clean Up Crew

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clean Up Crew

I am selling mini-brittle starfish for local Nashville area pickup. These are hitchhikers from live to rock that I got from the gulf. I’ve been keeping and maintaining a small CUC tank and have mini-brittle stars, Limpets, Bristle Worms( Not fire-worms), Spaghetti worms, and non invasive asteria species. All of these CUC will reproduce in your tank and should not be invasive unless you’re over feeding your tank. I’ve been watching for over 6 months. There may be a few species of Micro-Brittle Starfish but mainly the red/white striped species. They are good clean-up crew (detritivores) and harmless to other inhabitants. They will reproduce in a healthy tank. I plan on possibly mailing to near by states once weather cools a bit. If you’re looking to add to your CUC or you started with dry rock and need a good CUC member then these Mini-Brittle Starfish are a great choice.
The biggest I’ve seen them get is a little bigger than a half dollar.

Price per unit: $25.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 7

sea horse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clean Up Crew

I am selling mini-brittle starfish for local Nashville area pickup. These are hitchhikers from live to rock that I got from the gulf. I’ve been keeping and maintaining a small CUC tank and have mini-brittle stars, Limpets, Bristle Worms( Not fire-worms), Spaghetti worms, and non invasive asteria species. All of these CUC will reproduce in your tank and should not be invasive unless you’re over feeding your tank. I’ve been watching for over 6 months. There may be a few species of Micro-Brittle Starfish but mainly the red/white striped species. They are good clean-up crew (detritivores) and harmless to other inhabitants. They will reproduce in a healthy tank. I plan on possibly mailing to near by states once weather cools a bit. If you’re looking to add to your CUC or you started with dry rock and need a good CUC member then these Mini-Brittle Starfish are a great choice.

hi, i would love two of these, when its cool enough to ship. Do you also have any macro algae to sale? [email protected]. I have just cycled 90 gal. tank

Poseidon03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clean Up Crew

You willing to ship?

OP
OP
TnFishwater98

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, i would love two of these, when its cool enough to ship. Do you also have any macro algae to sale? [email protected]. I have just cycled 90 gal. tank
Sorry, I took so long to get back to you. I was looking at my PM messages about post but never went back to post to check replies. Catching up on those now. Weather is nice here and I going to start shipping orders.

Are you still interested in mini-brittle stars? I also have some macro algae. I had another post with Palm Caulerpa. $8 adds good movement in a display tank. It does need to be trimmed every few months or it will keep sending out runners.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back