Cleaner shrimp territorial with coral.?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
2,736
Location
vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I posted about a stylo frag a while back. Turns out it was being picked on by my cleaner shrimp. After relocating, its gotten healthier and I moved an acro over to it. Ive been feeding him more but now I notice he's picking at the acro in front of the overhang he hangs out at. Is it possible he's territorial with the corals in his area or that maybe he's "cleaning" it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new