Cleaner Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyedale
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skyedale

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
10
Location
Ontario, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one cleaner shrimp in a 35 gl tank. I would like to add another one, but thought I would ask first.

The one I have is doing very well and just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I have had it for about 6 months.

Thanks
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new