• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cleaning out my closet

Item Price
$40 - 500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Ks4726

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2021
Messages
540
Reaction score
230
Location
18337
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cleaning out some equipment that I don't need. Pick up in 18337 if anyone is local.



Aqua fx blue tang xl media reactor w/ pump $100

Ozotech ozone generator with geo reef reactor with air dryer and beads $500

Deltec sulfur nitrate reactor $150

Bashsea bioreactor 8-18 with alita 6a air pump

Rowa phos tub half full $40

I have this frozen food dispenser too. Forget the name but you need to make the frozen fish food popsicles. $40



20240721_171205.jpg 20240721_171224.jpg 20240721_171216.jpg 20240721_171237.jpg 20240721_171240.jpg 20240721_171248.jpg 20240721_171254.jpg 20240721_171301.jpg 20240721_171306.jpg 20240723_181231.jpg 20240723_180651.jpg
 
Last edited:
Been thinking of hooking it back up, but havent done so. So it's still available. I can't ship it though.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new